CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Summer Vacation


I've learned to ride my bike this summer with no hands! I love it! I also got to take tennis lessons for the first time. It was so much fun. I got my own pink racket and some pink tennis balls. I also started my own business. I wrapped candy bars with paper that said,"You're the Sweetest! Happy Father's Day" and sold them for $2 a piece. I sold about 70 chocolate bars and earned $130 after my intial expenses! I put most of that into savings(after I paid my tithing), but spent some of it on a new pool for the backyard. It's been so much fun to swim in!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Avery!
You are the best big sister! I'm so proud of you for making your own business!! Way to go girl!
Miss you lots, you're growing so fast!

creight&jenny said...

Avery! What a fun blog! It sounds like you are quite the business woman (: What a fun pool! We miss you guys!

Robin said...

Good Job on earling money. How you are enjoyig the pool
Aunt Robin